FALSE CHARGE BY MORE MEGASTORE , R-MALL , THANE
On February 24, 2014, Having, finished shopping, myself, my mother & my son (11-years) were at the cash counter paying our bills. A salesman suddenly comes rushing up to the cash counter & makes a alleges that my son has taken a Rs.10/- pen with him, as it is found missing from the shelf.
On checking with my son, he said he had seen the pen but put it back. The salesman however, was trying to impress on me & his senior that my son has the pen. I took my son to the place & tried to look for the pen, however, we could not locate it. I went to the cash counter & paid Rs.10/- for the pen. However, I could not digest the fact that such a thing could have happened. I took my son again with me in the presence of the store senior we looked underneath the other shelves located besides the pen shelf.
My son finally found the missing pen under one shelf. Though, I have paid for the pen, I handed it over to the salesman. It was disgusting to note that neither the salesman nor his senior had any regret on their faces nor was any apology made.
The whole family was very disturbed with the way a false charge was made in public without verifying facts. My son ever since has been going thru a lot of mental agony.
This incident was reported to the CEO.I was called to their store where I met their operations manager. With just a mild regret on the case, I was casually asked to forget the whole episode & continue patronizing the store.
However, I have made it very clear that the repulsive and insulting behavior me & my family endured will not be tolerated and brushed under the carpet. The store will be made liable for deficiency in services resulting from negligent and abusive behavior of their staff which has caused us undue mental hardship and pain.
After this meeting on March 03, 2014, I received an e-mail from them, totally twisting the case in defense of their staff, once again asking me to bury the issue & continue shopping with them.
Very disappointed with this attitude, I would like to now pursue this case legally and OR highlight this case in the media, driving some sense into this company.10731f86 review #477913
You may also like
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "Bought a samsung 45h700 model. Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound. The dryer is also leaking...."
- "My dad went to get new teeth at the Chattanooga (Hamilton Place) location. After his 7th trip and sores in his mouth, missing work, not to mention gas and time....."