FALSE CHARGE BY MORE MEGASTORE , R-MALL , THANE

Issue not resolved
review #477913

On February 24, 2014, Having, finished shopping, myself, my mother & my son (11-years) were at the cash counter paying our bills. A salesman suddenly comes rushing up to the cash counter & makes a alleges that my son has taken a Rs.10/- pen with him, as it is found missing from the shelf.

On checking with my son, he said he had seen the pen but put it back. The salesman however, was trying to impress on me & his senior that my son has the pen. I took my son to the place & tried to look for the pen, however, we could not locate it. I went to the cash counter & paid Rs.10/- for the pen. However, I could not digest the fact that such a thing could have happened. I took my son again with me in the presence of the store senior we looked underneath the other shelves located besides the pen shelf.

My son finally found the missing pen under one shelf. Though, I have paid for the pen, I handed it over to the salesman. It was disgusting to note that neither the salesman nor his senior had any regret on their faces nor was any apology made.

The whole family was very disturbed with the way a false charge was made in public without verifying facts. My son ever since has been going thru a lot of mental agony.

This incident was reported to the CEO.I was called to their store where I met their operations manager. With just a mild regret on the case, I was casually asked to forget the whole episode & continue patronizing the store.

However, I have made it very clear that the repulsive and insulting behavior me & my family endured will not be tolerated and brushed under the carpet. The store will be made liable for deficiency in services resulting from negligent and abusive behavior of their staff which has caused us undue mental hardship and pain.

After this meeting on March 03, 2014, I received an e-mail from them, totally twisting the case in defense of their staff, once again asking me to bury the issue & continue shopping with them.

Very disappointed with this attitude, I would like to now pursue this case legally and OR highlight this case in the media, driving some sense into this company.

c1dcb71
Had an experience with More Megastore?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
me

Mar 04

Did you at least get your money back that you paid for it?

rajeshnambiar99

Mar 04

No.Infact I gifted the pen to the salesman who made this false charge on my son,for him to not forget what he had done.

PimpdaddyBlueschuck

Mar 04 Columbus, Ohio

That's messed up that they put you through that and didn't even apologize. I think the symbolism of the gifted pen is probably totally wasted on that manager though.
Tell your son that there are douchebags everywhere you go in life (like the anonymous commenter on here) and to get over it. When he becomes a successful adult (something more important than a pen salesman i mean) he'll have the last laugh.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about More Megastore.
Filing a new complaint about
×