FALSE CHARGE BY MORE MEGASTORE , R-MALL , THANE
On February 24, 2014, Having, finished shopping, myself, my mother & my son (11-years) were at the cash counter paying our bills. A salesman suddenly comes rushing up to the cash counter & makes a alleges that my son has taken a Rs.10/- pen with him, as it is found missing from the shelf.
On checking with my son, he said he had seen the pen but put it back. The salesman however, was trying to impress on me & his senior that my son has the pen. I took my son to the place & tried to look for the pen, however, we could not locate it. I went to the cash counter & paid Rs.10/- for the pen. However, I could not digest the fact that such a thing could have happened. I took my son again with me in the presence of the store senior we looked underneath the other shelves located besides the pen shelf.
My son finally found the missing pen under one shelf. Though, I have paid for the pen, I handed it over to the salesman. It was disgusting to note that neither the salesman nor his senior had any regret on their faces nor was any apology made.
The whole family was very disturbed with the way a false charge was made in public without verifying facts. My son ever since has been going thru a lot of mental agony.
This incident was reported to the CEO.I was called to their store where I met their operations manager. With just a mild regret on the case, I was casually asked to forget the whole episode & continue patronizing the store.
However, I have made it very clear that the repulsive and insulting behavior me & my family endured will not be tolerated and brushed under the carpet. The store will be made liable for deficiency in services resulting from negligent and abusive behavior of their staff which has caused us undue mental hardship and pain.
After this meeting on March 03, 2014, I received an e-mail from them, totally twisting the case in defense of their staff, once again asking me to bury the issue & continue shopping with them.
Very disappointed with this attitude, I would like to now pursue this case legally and OR highlight this case in the media, driving some sense into this company.review #477913
You may also like
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "So this is my first time ordering flowers and I definitely should have read the reviews before ordering from here. I ordered the summer floral garden. Very beautiful but when..."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."
- "Cold cheese sticks then had to wait forty five minutes for food as the table next to us discovered a fly in their yogurt so we decided to get the..."